Plastic Surgery Software
Plastic Surgery EHR, Practice Management, and Medical Billing Software
Manage Your Entire Practice On A Single Platform. With an affordable all in one solution for in-office and remote patient care. PracticeSuite provides flexible workflows to help organize your practice and keep it operating at peek efficiency; as well as a complete end to end virtual practice that allows you to treat any patient, anywhere, on any device.
Do you feel your in-house medical billing processes could be better?
ls it challenging to keep up with aging AR?
Need more staff or more expertise for your complex medical billing?
Over, 15,000 medical professionals from solo practitioners to large groups and medical centers rely on PracticeSuite’s cloud based medical billing technology to efficiently run their practice. Every feature required to run 150 different practice specialties is available but the system allows you to customize and simplify screens to see only what you want and need in each area of the software.
We never share your information with anyone
Tomorrow’s Plastic Surgery Software TODAY
What is Plastic Surgery Practice Management Software?
At a basic level, plastic surgery software electronically stores patient medical information. Ideally, the software not only takes into account the unique needs of plastic surgeons, it also helps them spend more time with those patients. But no matter how modern or feature-filled an electronic medical record (EMR) is, unless it easily integrates with all other software used in the plastic surgery practice—everything from image systems to billing software—it’s not a good choice.
Tomorrow’s Software Today
Today’s patients expect simple, fast, multi-channel communication with all their providers, along with virtual visits when appropriate. To keep up, plastic surgeons must provide secure text and chat for appointment making, automated appointment reminders, electronic registration, mobile check-in, telehealth connected to EHR, and automated e-billing and statements.
4 Ways Modern EMRs Benefit Plastic Surgeons
- Simplify coding. EMRs that are difficult to learn, counterintuitive to use, and require multiple steps for simple tasks lead to physician dissatisfaction. In a 2020 survey, plastic surgeons cited time wasted because of EHR and the software’s non-intuitive design as Plastic surgeons need software that improves efficiency by quickly leading them through the process to enter, for example, a particular type of neoplasm or soft-tissue disorder.
- Streamline image management. Creating, importing, and storing images is critical to plastic surgeons, as is follow-up image comparison and physician annotation. EMRs tailored to plastic surgeons include advanced image-recording features and help simplify image comparison.
- Enable custom workflow. The plastic surgery practice involves large volumes of documentation and forms, alongside pre- and post-operative patient tracking. Today’s modern EMRs provide electronic form templates, let physicians create customized documentation workflows, and include dashboards that help physicians quickly see which patients have missed follow-up appointments.
- Improve revenue cycle management (RCM). You may think you need more staff or expertise to solve your A/R issues—the truth is today’s technology can identify and fix lost revenue from patient balances and unpaid claims; benchmark your reimbursement rates; and help you understand how to increase patient satisfaction, increase revenue on routine appointments, and reduce no-shows.
What’s the Biggest Mistake Plastic Surgeons Make When Choosing an Office Solution?
No matter how modern or feature-filled a system is, unless it is integrated with all other office software used in the plastic surgery clinic, it will not be able to give you the granular data you need for RCM. Put simply, the software you select should help providers:
- Provide in-office and remote patient care
- Quickly create superbills
- Easily track revenue to avoid leaks
- Create customized notetaking templates
- Create dashboards to track patient progress
- Easily gather data from a variety of test types and imaging systems
Lastly, the plastic surgery office system should be able to quickly integrate with patient-facing systems such as patient portals and personal electronic medical records.
- Seu, Michelle, et al. “Trends and Perceptions of Electronic Health Record Usage Among Plastic Surgeons.” PRS Global Open, April 2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7209869/
- “Evaluating Plastic Surgery Software.” Softwareadvice.com, accessed 15 October 2020. https://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/plastic-surgery-comparison/#buyers-guide
- Parker, Emiley. “Best Plastic Surgery EMR Software Buyer’s Guide 2021. 7 October 2021. https://www.emrsystems.net/plastic-reconstructive-surgery-emr/
ICD-10 Plastic Surgery Superbill Example
|Appointment Date & Time:||Last Seen Date:|
|Patient:||Gender:||DOB:||MR#||Pat Due:||INS Due:|
|Home Phone:||Cell Phone:||E-Mail:|
|Case Name:||Case No:||Case Type:||Case Date:|
|Pr Insurance:||Member ID:||Co-Pay Amount:||Deductible:|
|Rendering Provider:||PCP:||Referring Provider:|