A great place to work
PracticeSuite is a fast growing practice management software company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley where companies like Google, Apple and Facebook are just a few minutes drive away. In addition, we have three other corporate offices which house our customer success, sales & marketing, and our engineering teams.
We don’t limit ourselves by brick-and-mortar boundaries when acquiring talent. At PracticeSuite, over 20% of our awesome employees work remotely.
We’re looking for people who have a passion for technology, and the skills to help us continue providing world class service to more than 41,000 users across the United States. We offer competitive salaries, a casual work environment, excellent growth opportunity, and a full range of additional benefits for our employees.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to analyze & document processes, and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Identify, analyze, consolidate and map information security controls of various information security frameworks like PCI, COBITv5 and ITIL against the organization’s policies.
- Thinks independently and operates with limited supervision.
- Works well independently and within the team. Coach and be ready to be coached.
- Out of the box thinker, thinks beyond specifications.
- Ability to operate with considerable initiative, applying a high level of discretion & confidentiality.
- Fast learner who can grasp product domain knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with the US team and clients.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures and HIPAA regulations will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with HITRUST certification will be preferred
At the core, your contribution shall revolve around the following areas:
- Leading all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s privacy policies, practices, and workforce training in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, accreditation and certification requirements, and other applicable standards
- Managing overall development and coordinating implementation of the Company’s privacy and data protection strategy in collaboration with the Management.
- Performing periodic privacy risk assessments and related ongoing compliance audits.
- Receiving, investigating, and resolving all privacy-related reports, including potential breach incidents
Experience: 7 – 12 years
Shift: Mid Shift (2 PM – 11 PM)
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, and java script, OOPS.
- Strong hold in design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SOA and web services.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge / exposure in agile methodology.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in API/Interface will be added advantage
(Knowledge in extjs, jquery, responsive design concept will be an added advantage)
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent
Role and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- 2+ Years of experience in working with React JS
- Knowledge in Sencha , ExtJS is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Experience: 2 -5 years
Email Human Resources at: career[@]practicesuite.com to submit a resume or inquire about available positions.