What Can You Do With PracticeSuite Practice Management Software?
As a private practice, PM software can be extremely helpful in lessening staff workload but also aid in automating systems for better workflow. Reach out to us for a demo for additional information.
Practice Management Software For Private Practice
- Works effectively from Solo Practices to Large Medical Group
- Multi-Specialty, Multi-location, Multiple Tax Id’s
- Anywhere, anytime HIPAA secure access!
- Professional and Institutional Billing
- User friendly, intuitive, easy to learn and implement
- ICD-10 Dual-mode functional now, today!
- Patient Appointment Reminders – Text / Email
- Built-in instant eligibility Verification and history log
- Built-in Co-pays and Deductible payment processing
- Summary of Insurance and Patient Balances on check-in
- End of Day Reconciliation: Fraud Prevention Reporting
- Scan and Upload paper documents
- Reconcile appointment to charge so nothing slips through the cracks
- Revenue Management: Recall alerts on scheduling for overdue Physical Exam and others
- Generate missed and cancelled appointment letters
- Review Statements
- Todo list, Inter and Intra-office communication
- Create and track a monthly installment payment plans for patient balances
- Generate patient statements for installment payment plans
- Generate pre-collection letters for patients
- Generate Patient Balances for Collection Agencies
- Patient Alert with audit trial: Scheduler, Charge Entry and Payment Posting Alert
- Setup General Ledger to interface with your prefered Accounting Systems
- Mass Billing
- Mass Write-off
- Import/Export Patient Demographics, Appointments, or Charges on industry standard information exchange format (HL7).
- Three dimensional view during charge capture – scheduler, charge entry and EHR visit narratives
- Robust and powerful single screen payment posting: Single screen for refund, reversal, adjustments, denials, logs and everything else
- ERA: Intuitive, flexible and easy to review and update payments and adjustments before auto Posting
- Robust and Powerful Collections and Denial Management. Do bulk follow-up, reminders, collector productivity and follow through.
- Multiple Contracts and Fee Schedules. Self Pay, Medicare, and Others
- Capitated HMO and Auto Adjustments
- Electronic Secondary claims
- Flexible clearing house: Use your existing or register with us for claims, ERA and Eligibilty.
- Integrated Electronic Health Record that generates electronic superbills
- Financial Key Performance Indicator Dashboard: 360 degree reporting
- Flexible Financial Close Model
- Daily / Month Reports
- Productivity Monitoring: Provider, Payer, Procedures, Service Location and Referral
- Yearly Financial Trend Analysis: View the entire financial health of your practice on a single screen.
- Insurance Aging: Don’t skew your numbers, split Primary, Secondary and Tertiary to get a true aging
- Three Dimensional Aging: By Date of Service, By Last Claim Date, By Last Follow-up date
- Collectors Productivity Monitoring
- Patient Aging Analysis
For Large Groups and Practices
- Single sign-on for multiple locations with granular user security
- Document tracking system to reconcile super-bills and EOBs
- All your practice’s monthly deposits in one single screen
- Consolidated Cross Practice Single Screen Productivity Monitoring
- Non invasive: Keep your existing clearing house and statement partners
- Consolidated Cross Practice Single Screen Dashboard Reporting
- Compare Plans and Pricing
- Get Started Now
- Contact us today at: (813) 607-2255
- Back to Practice Management Software