Keep Moving Forward
With Web Based Practice Management Software
Delivering healthcare services to your patients has changed, and it will never be the same. Telehealth has become the lifeline for patients with underlying conditions, and patient-engagement has evolved to checking in electronically on a smartphone from the parking lot to avoid wait rooms. Patient needs have changed drastically. And with PracticeSuite you can rapidly evolve to continue to meet those needs.
The outdated traditional model has reigned for decades but is now come to an end.
Move to Cloud Computing and eliminate the cost and hassles of the old model.
The Disadvantages of on-location Server-based Software
- Expensive upfront costs for Licenses and hardware
- Difficult to install, expensive to upgrade
- Frequent crashes and re-starts
- Problematic data backup and restoration
- HIPAA exposure from inadequate network security
- Expensive maintenance personnel and support costs
Compare The Advantages of Web-Based Software
- No Upfront Licenses or Hardware to Purchase
- No Software to Install or Maintain
- Secure Cloud Computing Automatically HIPAA Compliant
- Data Backed up Incrementally in Real Time
- Failsafe Redundancy, Full Nightly Backups
- Fortune 500 Enterprise Class Technology
- All Support Costs, Updates, Upgrade Included in Subscription