Keep Moving Forward
With Web Based Practice Management Software
Delivering healthcare services to your patients has changed, and it will never be the same. Telehealth has become the lifeline for patients with underlying conditions, and patient-engagement has evolved to checking in electronically on a smartphone from the parking lot to avoid wait rooms. Patient needs have changed drastically. And with PracticeSuite you can rapidly evolve to continue to meet those needs.
Stay Connected With Patients. Manage Your Entire Practice On A Single Platform
Affordable all in one solution – In office, and remote patient care.
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT – TELEHEALTH – EHR – PATIENT PORTAL – MEDICAL BILLING – REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Improve reimbursements with PracticeSuite’s expert medical billing services team.
Schedule a 1:1 meeting.
Click to Connect Remote Patient Care. Secure Video & Phone Consult Within Chart. Concierge Support. Full Service Back-office Billing. Stay Connected.
Improve your speed-to-payment time and overall revenue collections with sophisticated medical billing software.
Manage your entire medical practice, decrease no-shows, and improve cash collections.
Improve cash and self-pay collections with convenient in-person and online payment tools with options including card-on-file.
Engage your patients, increase communication, and give them access to their records and online services.
Harness positive patient feedback and grow your practice. Improve patient satisfaction rates through surveys and online reviews.
Medical Billing Software
that Works For Your Medical Practice
Find out what other doctors are saying
We’re proud to serve over 57,000 Medical Professionals with a 98% Customer Retention.
The outdated traditional model has reigned for decades but is now come to an end.
Move to Cloud Computing and eliminate the cost and hassles of the old model.
The Disadvantages of on-location Server-based Software
- Expensive upfront costs for Licenses and hardware
- Difficult to install, expensive to upgrade
- Frequent crashes and re-starts
- Problematic data backup and restoration
- HIPAA exposure from inadequate network security
- Expensive maintenance personnel and support costs
Compare The Advantages of Web-Based Software
- No Upfront Licenses or Hardware to Purchase
- No Software to Install or Maintain
- Secure Cloud Computing Automatically HIPAA Compliant
- Data Backed up Incrementally in Real Time
- Failsafe Redundancy, Full Nightly Backups
- Fortune 500 Enterprise Class Technology
- All Support Costs, Updates, Upgrade Included in Subscription